living well in Christ as we care for one another physically, spiritually, socially and emotionally
Gloria Dei offers many opportunities for growing in your own gifts as well as support, healing, prayer and service in Christ’s name. If you would like to be involved in or receive any Congregational Care and Health Ministry services, please contact Pastor Amy Martinell, or Jessica Kruse Faith Community Nurse, or call the church 605- 371-3737. Click red calendar icon for Congregational Care Calendar.
- Caring for Caregivers - Offering care and support for those who are caring for others.
- Divorce Support - All who are separated, divorced, or divorced and remarried welcome.
- Grief - The church accompanies those experiencing grief, with the steadfast presence and peace of God.
- In-Touch - Weekly mailings with a devotional and the recent Friday Followings available.
- Mighty Ones Ministry - Connecting families with new children to resources and support.
- Open Arms - Hope for individuals / families affected by addiction.
- Prayer Team - This team prays for submitted prayer requests.
- Prayer Wraps - Wraps are available to be given in times of joy, celebration, sickness, and grief.
- Special Services - The service of Hope and Remembrance for those experiencing a loss or grief.
- Stephen Ministers - One-to-one Christian care available to individuals experiencing difficulties.
- WIT (Women in Transition) - Widowed women open to social support and friendship.
Helpline dial 211 - additional resources available
Suicide Prevention 800-273-8255 (dial 988 - beginning July 16, 2022)
- Bloodmobile - Offered twice a year at Gloria Dei.
- Check'n on the Second - Free health screenings and education.
- Exercising Your Faith - Be fit, physically and spiritually.
- Medical Lending Library - medical equipment available to borrow.
- Pickleball - Faith, Fellowship, Fun, and Fitness
- Walking Souls - Walking program for the promotion of fellowship and fitness.
CAST (Called And Sent TeamS)
- Card CAST - Sends cards for occasions of baptism, sympathy, birthdays of elder members, and other special occasions.
- Food CAST - Prepares freezer meals at the church. Meals are available to anyone in need of “comfort food.”
- Hero CAST- Support for military personnel and their families.
- Hospitality CAST - Brings Christ's welcome and hospitality, including funeral support and other events.